Houston Big Ripper 29”
Introducing the new, limited-edition Houston Big Ripper. Houston, TX is famous for rockets of all kinds, and the Houston Ripper is out of this world with its throwback colorway & design. Houston has an incredible bike life scene, so you can expect people to drooling when you roll through Clutch City on this astronomically awesome bike. The Houston Ripper is a limited-edition release with only 750 bikes available in North America and 130 bikes available in Europe, so don’t walk – run to your nearest SE bike shop to score one. Houston, we have liftoff!
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with Houston donuts
- SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- Houston Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Houston padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 32 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.